Originally created by Michael from Catalyst Reads: https://youtu.be/0RXOJz41lnc
1). Are there any genres that you’re going to read more of or less of in 2018?
2). Are there any books you have recently read that changed or challenged some of your own philosophies and beliefs?
3)Who would you recommend for a ”newbie” to watch?
Steph’s Rom Book Talk: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNTmgDRRFoeRLSq5l97T97Q
McKinlay’s Bookshelf: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGeCrqUI0dV_t9g83NQWfew
4). Do you have a reading book bucket list?
5). What is it about BookTube that has surprised you the most?
6). What are some of your goals? (Doesn’t have to be just related to BookTube).
7). If you could meet (dead or alive) any writer, artist, or musician who would they be?
8). Would you rather have your life written by your favorite author or be portrayed in a movie by your favorite actor/actress?
9). What are some of the challenges you have had to overcome or would still like to improve upon in regards to your channel?
10). What advice would you give to someone that is thinking about deleting their BookTube channel?
I was tagged by a fellow booktuber to partake in the Drunken Book Tag challenge. Here’s the video. Below I’ll leave a copy of the questions.
(PS….enjoy the sneak peaks of my KC Royals PJ bottoms. I like to review in comfort and style) 😛
1. Wine Coolers: You’re 16 and you finally managed to sneak one of your mom’s Smirnoff Ices. What is one of your most guilty pleasure reads?
2. Beer: You’ve made it to college and are hosting your first kegger! Pick your favorite new adult or college aged book.
3. Tequila: You partied too hard last night and drank a liiittle too much Jose Cuervo. What’s a book that you never want to see again (or, your least favorite book)?
4. Beer Bong: What’s a book that you read super fast?
5. SPRING BREAK!!!!: You’ve thrown your inhibitions to the wind and end up having a sexy night you’ll never forget. What is your favorite smutty read?
6. Screwdriver: What the most twisted (HEH) book you’ve ever read?
7. Long Island Ice Tea: The melting pot of alcoholic beverages. What is one of your favorite diverse reads?
8. Sex on the Beach: A drink that’s great in theory, but wasn’t exactly all it was cracked up to be. What is a book that just didn’t live up to the hype?
9. Wine: You’ve just gone through a rough break-up, so you park yourself in bed with your favorite bottle of wine, some ice-cream, and a bucket for your tears. Name a book that made you cry out all of your feels.
10. Strip Club: What’s the sexiest naked book?
I’m not going to tag anyone. Feel free to comment below with your responses. If you have a YouTube channel DO THIS!!!! (I am not responsible for your actions).