Finally Fall Book Tag….Fall is here and that means winter is right around the corner. Snuggles, cuddles, hot cocoa, and dead bugs.
I was tagged by Stephanie from Steph’s Rom Book Talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXh1m38dKWI&t=90s
Original creator of the tag is: Alina from Tall Tales: https://youtu.be/lNUc-ZBPf0k
(Feel free to answer with books you are excited to read or books you have already read!)
1. In fall, the air is crisp and clear: name a book with a vivid setting!
2. Nature is beautiful… but also dying: name a book that is beautifully written, but also deals with a heavy topic like loss or grief.
3. Fall is back to school season: share a non-fiction book that taught you something new.
4. In order to keep warm, it’s good to spend some time with the people we love: name a fictional family/household/friend-group that you’d like to be a part of.
5. The colorful leaves are piling up on the ground: show us a pile of fall-colored spines!
6. Fall is the perfect time for some storytelling by the fireside: share a book wherein somebody is telling a story.
7. The nights are getting darker: share a dark, creepy read.
8. The days are getting colder: name a short, heartwarming read that could warm up somebody’s cold and rainy day.
9. Fall (luckily, it’s my favorite season) returns every year: name an old favorite that you’d like to return to soon.
10. Fall is the perfect time for cozy reading nights: share your favorite cozy reading “accessories”!