Ted Armstrong is an artist who has made a name for himself. He’s gone from rags to his own form of riches. After being kicked out of his house for being gay he’s now quite comfortable with his life and himself.
Anderson Taylor is a doctor, comes from a wealthy family, but only monetary wise, emotionally many things were lacking. Anderson’s grandmother is his rock and the meddler that introduces her grandson to Ted.
In this story you’ll be confronted by a religious zealot, heartbreak and pain, the unfairness of life, love….so much love, laughter, and hopefully forgiveness.
1. A penguin walks through the door right now wearing a sombrero. What does he say and why is he here?
2. What would your autobiography be called?
3. Would you let us hook up your ‘Recently Played’ list on Spotify to the office speakers?
4. If you had three wishes from a non-tricky genie, what would you wish for?
5. Where would you go in a time travel machine? Would you stay?
6. Invisibility or flight?
7. After somebody uses the transporter in Star Trek, are they the same person, or does reconstituting them out of different molecules mean they’re a different person and the original version ceases to exist?
8. What would you name your boat if you had one?
9. To you, what’s the closest thing to real magic?
10. Would you take a one way mission to mars trip?